PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO OBSERVE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We are NOT a business. Breeding and selling birds is our hobby.
- We are always happy to answer any questions you might have about our birds but please be patient with the reply as we can get very busy at times with work, kids etc. We will always do our best to answer all emails as promptly as we can.
- We are more than happy to take orders for any of our beautiful hand raised babies. It is very important for all babies to bond with their new families as soon as possible after weaning, however, due to circumstances out of our control we are unable to give you an “exact day” as to when babies will be ready to go (some bubs take much longer to wean than others) We thank you for your patience in this matter.
- We update our website regularly to include any new baby photos as they arrive so you can keep track of what we currently have or ready soon.
- We will either email or phone you as soon as your baby is weaned and ready for pick up.
- Flight Suits are not included in the price of our hand raised babies but can be purchased separately.
- A deposit is required when you place an order for one of our play gyms. Accessories are not included with play gyms.
- Aviary visits are strictly by appointment ONLY and must be made over the phone.
- If for some reason you cannot make an appointment, please do the right thing and let us know. We would be more than happy to book it for another time or day.
- Due to some dishonest people, upon arrival to our home, your vehicle registration number and contact details will be recorded.
- Please be aware that our property is protected with digital video surveillance 24/7
- Please bring a small carry cage or box with you when picking up your bird. Holding them in your lap while driving home is NOT an option and is very frightening for the bird! Small sized “live pet” box’s can be purchased if you don’t have one of your own.
- Phone calls and emails are our preferred method of contact.
- Please do not send text messages as I cannot guarantee a reply.
WHEN VISITING OUR PREMISES PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- DO NOT bring any other animals with you (Dogs, cats, other birds etc)
- Children are welcome but please keep them under controlled supervision at all times.
- Do not smoke on our premises.
- All transactions are strictly CASH ONLY (no exceptions)
- You are NOT under any obligation to buy a bird from us.
- Please choose your birds carefully as no refunds or exchanges will be given once the birds have left our premises.
- A deposit is required in order to hold a bird for you. This deposit is non-refundable should you change your mind.
If there is anything you would like to discuss regarding the above terms and conditions, please feel free to discuss them with us over the phone prior to making an appointment.
Please call Deanna on 0420 353 237 or email Deanna@goldcoastaviaries.com